Bioinformatics Resource Classes & Videos
The Bioinformatics Resource offers the following online video
Bioinformatics Week Lectures (EBI/NCBI/Stanford/UCSC)
Web & Slide Based courses
Other Classes at Stanford
There are a variety of courses available at
Stanford to improve your computer skills
Other Bioinformatics Courses in the Bay Area
Bioinformatics Certificate Program
State Hayward Bioinformatics Certificate
Santa Cruz Bioinformatics Certificate
Unified Bioinformatics Learning Environment
College Associate Degree in Bioinformatics
Customize a Seminar!
- Is there an application or a topic that your
group would like to explore? Contact Lee Kozar to arrange seminar
that is of particular interest to you.
- Use the Molecular Modeling Lab for your lab
- All classes are held in the BR classroom, room
B050C in the basement of the Beckman Center.
- Due to limited seating, please sign up for
classes. Seating is limited to 9 workstations.
- There is a sign-up sheet posted on the door of
B050. You may come down and drop in, but take your
Lee Kozar / Director, CSBF / firstname.lastname@example.org